Curated & Created is Nottingham Trent University’s extracurricular cultural programme, incorporating Bonington Gallery, Metronome, University Hall and NTU Music. We work closely with Nottingham Trent Students’ Union (NTSU) and cultural organisations across the city to promote events and opportunities to our students, staff, and members of the local community.
Our activity brings vibrancy to NTU’s campuses. It empowers and inspires students and staff through championing and developing cultural activity, wellbeing and creative opportunities. It contributes cultural, social and economic value to NTU, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire through collaborations with artists, organisations and partners.
NTU champions arts and culture, and plays an active role in the cultural life of the city and region.
We have strategic partnerships with:
- Nottingham Contemporary
- Nottingham Castle Trust
- Nottingham Playhouse
- Nottingham UNESCO City of Literature
- ChalleNGe Nottingham, the Cultural Education Partnership
These University-wide relationships create opportunities for students, staff, and the wider public. We also enjoy mutually beneficial relationships with many more local cultural organisations at course and School level.
To find out more about our partnerships, email Lucy Phillips, Strategic Partnerships Manager.
If you’re an NTU student or member of staff, make sure you take advantage of our latest Curated & Created ticket offers!
- £10 tickets for The Snowman, a live screening and orchestral performance of the classic story.
- £5 tickets for any seat in the house for Elgar with the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra and NTU Choir.
- £10 side stalls tickets for Apollo5 or Aquinas Piano Trio at University Hall.
- Register your interest for a free Metronome student membership and receive up to 50% off selected events.
- Up to 10% off tickets for Elgar with the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra and NTU Choir.
- 2 for 1 tickets for Apollo5 or Aquinas Piano Trio at University Hall.
- Playhouse Pass Membership rates on all Nottingham Playhouse Theatre Company mainstage productions.
Email email@example.com for more information on our student and staff offers.
Barbara Matthews – Pro Vice-Chancellor, Culture
Jan Woolgar – PA to Barbara Matthews
Helen Garrigan – Cultural Officer
Laura Millward – Marketing Assistant
Anne Adams – College Executive Assistant
Matthew Hopkins – Director of Music
Jess Armstrong – Music Centre Coordinator
Katie Butcher – Secretary
Tom Godfrey – Curator
Joshua Lockwood-Moran – Assistant Curator
Craig Chettle – Chief Executive, Confetti
Kristi Genovese – Promoter
Hannah Parker – Marketing and Communications Executive
Lucy Phillips – Strategic Partnerships Manager