Ready to grow your business? Join NTU's BreakThrough Programme
BreakThrough is a new business support programme funded by the European Regional Development Fund under the Greater Nottingham Sustainable Urban Development Strategy (SUDS). It is managed and delivered by Nottingham Trent University’s Enterprise Team at Dryden Enterprise Centre.
Who is eligible for support?
BreakThrough is for micro businesses and SMEs who are trading and post start-up, have a proven market opportunity and the ambition and potential to grow.
Eligible businesses must have:
- A vision to believe in – for people who are invested in developing their business and need support to bring their vision to reality.
- An ambition to grow – a desire to grow services or products, customers, markets and team in order to meet goals.
- An awareness of customer needs – a commitment to enhancing user experience, customer journey and delivering value.
- A desire to innovate – a willingness to embrace new ideas, new technology and new products and services.
If you are unsure whether or not you qualify for BreakThrough support, please email Jane.firstname.lastname@example.org. If BreakThrough is not suitable, we may be able to offer you support from our other programmes or signpost you to other business support activities across NTU.
Cohort 2 (July – Sept 2022) is aimed at businesses that want to develop or enhance ICT products and services to help build sustainable economic growth.
Selection to join cohort 2 will consider businesses that meet the following criteria:
- Using ICT technological capabilities to create commercial opportunities
- Taking advantage of digital connectivity in order to grow
- Increasing the use of new and emerging technologies to broaden product and service offer
A competitive grants programme will also be offered as part of cohort 2.
How to apply
If you are interested in joining the programme, please complete our online application form with your details, specifying which cohort you would be interested in joining.