There are a range of areas for innovation that our team may be able to support with including those listed below. There’s also the opportunity to work with us to identify other areas of support.
- Computer Science/Information Strategy/Security
- Operations (e.g. Flow Management)
- Design Centre
- Medical Technologies
- Wireless networks-based solutions
- Intelligent Engineering Solutions
- UX – website and App User Experience
- Business Strategy Review/Development
- Marketing (strategy, planning & implementation)
We'll also be running a series of business support events throughout the project for you to come along to, talk with industry experts, and find out what further support is on offer. We'll add future event details here and on our Facebook page.
Our R&D programme is available to businesses within eligible postcodes in Ashfield. Visit our eligibility checker page to see if your postcode makes you eligible for the project.
If you’re not eligible for the Enterprising Ashfield project please take a look at other ways NTU can support businesses and employees.