Negotiation - Planning a Successful Strategy
- Level(s) of Study: Short course
- Start Date(s): Thursday 3 February 2022 (12:30 - 14:30) / Thursday 26 May 2022 (12:30 - 14:30)
- Duration: 2 hours
- Study Mode(s): Distance learning
The course will introduce you to negotiation theory to enable you to prepare your own negotiation plan with other delegates on the course.
How you’re taught
- This is an experiential learning short-course in which delegates learn by doing. It involves active participation in a case study and collaboration with other delegates, working in small groups.
- The course will introduce you to negotiation theory to enable you to prepare your own negotiation plan with other delegates on the course. The course concludes with a reflection session in which delegates determine how their experience will impact on future learning and practice.
- Running over two hours, the course is intended to be an introduction or refresher to negotiation theory, with signposts to further detail if delegates wish to pursue these.
- This course is designed for practising solicitors, legal executives and paralegals, whether their focus is on contentious or non-contentious work.
- Delegates may also wish to complete the linked short course "Negotiation - Let's Do It", although this is not necessary or required.