Six weeks free pre-sessional English at NTU – applicants from Thailand
Applicants holding offers to study at NTU this year, who’ve applied through one of our official education consultants in Thailand, are eligible for six free weeks of tuition on our pre-sessional English course. You’ll find full details of this opportunity on this page.
We’ll pay for six weeks of tuition on our Pre-sessional English for Academic Purposes course (PEAP) to any students who’ve successfully applied to us using the services of the following official NTU education consultants:
- Hands on Education Consultants
- New Cambridge
- Pro InterEd
- Study Overseas
- Westminster International
This offer can be applied to either our six or ten week English course starting on 24 June 2019 or 22 July 2019.
The amount £1,950 will be deducted from the students’ bachelor/master’s fees after successfully completing the English course.
What to do now
If you’re a student, please talk to your education consultant to get registered for this offer as soon as you can.
If you’re an education consultant please contact Katy to register your students, at least one week before the PEAP course starts.You’ll need to tell us your students’ ID numbers, full names and title of their course.
If you need more information about this offer, or if you have any other questions about studying at NTU please contact Katy and I’ll be happy to advise.
International Officer Thailand
Terms and conditions of six week PEAP
1. This offer is available to the following official NTU agents in Thailand:
2.The education consultant must email firstname.lastname@example.org to express an interest in the fee reduction.
3. NTU must receive this email at least one week before the start of the appropriate Pre-sessional English for Academic Purposes (PEAP) course.
4. The applicant must successfully complete the appropriate six or ten-week PEAP course and then progress onto a full-time degree course at the University in the 2019/2020 academic year.
5. The applicant must be a national of (or be permanently domiciled in) Thailand and be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes. The applicant must have applied to the University through one of the approved agents.
6. The applicant must not already be a student of Nottingham Trent University nor have previously studied at Nottingham Trent University or Nottingham Trent International College.
7. The £1,950 discount will be in the form of a tuition fee reduction for the first year’s fees only, which will be applied when the applicant enrols on the full-time degree course at the University.
8. The applicant must pay the tuition fee for the six or ten-week PEAP course before the PEAP course start date. The University will then deduct £1,950 in the form a fee reduction if the student successfully completes the course and enrols on a full-time degree course at NTU in the 2019/2020 academic year.
9. If the applicant is awarded any other scholarship, bursary and / or tuition fee reductions by the University, the maximum amount awarded will not exceed half the tuition fee for the course. In such a case the deduction to the applicant’s tuition fee will be adjusted as appropriate.
10. The discount is not transferable and will not be awarded if the applicant chooses to defer their entry to a different academic year.
11. The University reserves the right to revoke this offer if the applicant subsequently leaves the University before completing their first year of study.
12. The University’s decision in all matters relating to this discount is final.
13. The University reserves the right to discontinue this discount at any time.
14. This discount is only open to students who need to do a pre-sessional English course in order to progress onto a degree at NTU, i.e. that pre-sessional English is a condition of their offer.