Six weeks free pre-sessional English at NTU – applicants from Myanmar
We’ll pay for six weeks of tuition on our online Pre-sessional English for Academic Purposes course (PEAP) to any students who’ve successfully applied to us using the services of the following official NTU education consultants:
This offer can be applied to either our 10 or 6 week PEAP course:
19 June - 25 August 2023
17 July - 25 August 2023
The amount £1,950 will be deducted from the student's tuition fees after they successfully complete the PEAP course and progress to an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at NTU.
What to do now
If you’re a student, please talk to your education consultant to get registered for this offer as soon as you can.
If you’re an education consultant please contact Katy to register your students, at least one week before the PEAP course starts.You’ll need to tell us your students’ ID numbers, full names and title of their course.
If you need more information about this offer, or if you have any other questions about studying at NTU please contact Katy and I’ll be happy to advise.
International Officer Myanmar
Terms and Conditions
1. This offer is available to the following official NTU agents in Myanmar:
- Crown Education Services
- International Scholastic Group Myanmar
2.The education consultant must email email@example.com to express an interest in the fee reduction.
3. NTU must receive this email at least one week before the start of the appropriate online Pre-sessional English for Academic Purposes (PEAP) course.
4. The applicant must successfully complete the appropriate 10 or six-week PEAP course and then progress onto a full-time degree course at the University in the 2023/2024 academic year. Please note that this offer does not apply to students progressing to professional courses which include the MBA, EMBA, GDL, BPTC and LPC.
5. The applicant must be a national of (or be permanently domiciled in) Myanmar and be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes. The applicant must have applied to the University through one of the approved agents.
6. The applicant must not already be a student of Nottingham Trent University nor have previously studied at Nottingham Trent University or Nottingham Trent International College.
7. The £1,950 discount will be in the form of a tuition fee reduction for the first year’s fees only, which will be applied when the applicant enrols on the full-time degree course at the University.
8. The applicant must pay the tuition fee for the 10 or 6 week PEAP course before the PEAP course start date. The University will then deduct £1,950 in the form a fee reduction if the student successfully completes the PEAP course and enrols on a full-time degree course at NTU in the 2023/24 academic year.
9. If the applicant is awarded any other scholarship, bursary and / or tuition fee reductions by the University, the maximum amount awarded will not exceed half the tuition fee for the course. In such a case the deduction to the applicant’s tuition fee will be adjusted as appropriate.
10. The discount is not transferable and will not be awarded if the applicant chooses to defer their entry to a different academic year.
11. The University reserves the right to revoke this offer if the applicant subsequently leaves the University before completing their first year of study.
12. The University’s decision in all matters relating to this discount is final.
13. The University reserves the right to discontinue this discount at any time.
14. This discount is only open to students who need to do a pre-sessional English course in order to progress onto a degree at NTU, i.e. that pre-sessional English is a condition of their offer.