Information and entry requirements for students from Norway
Interested in studying at Nottingham Trent University (NTU)? On this page, we’ve included everything you’ll need to know – meet NTU’s Representative for Norway, learn about our entry requirements, and sign up to keep in touch with us.
Welcome to NTU
Hello, we're Chloe Tiozzo and Nicholas Cuthbert and we are the NTU Representatives for Europe. We're delighted you’re considering studying with us and if you have any questions we’ll be happy to help in any way we can.
If you’d like us to keep in touch with you please register with us and we’ll send you updates on what’s happening at the University. We’ll also let you know if we're visiting Norway so we can arrange to meet if you wish.
You could study
Vitnemål fra den Videregående Skole
As a guide we would look for:
136 UCAS Tariff points = 4/6
128 UCAS Tariff points = 4/6
- Bachelor Degree (since 2003)
- Candidatus / Candidata Magisterii (until 2003)
- Siviløkonom (economics) or Sivilingeniør (engineering)
If you have questions about your qualification and it is not listed here, please contact us for advice.
English language requirements
To meet the University's English language entry requirements you will need one of the following:
- A score of 5 or above in English in the Vitnemål is equivalent to IELTS 6.5.
- An IELTS or other English language qualification accepted by the University at the appropriate grade.