Skip to content

Information and entry requirements for students from Luxembourg

Interested in studying at Nottingham Trent University (NTU)? On this page, we’ve included everything you’ll need to know – meet NTU’s Representative for Luxembourg, learn about our entry requirements, and sign up to keep in touch with us.


Welcome to NTU

Hello, my name’s Chloe Tiozzo and I’m the NTU Representative for Luxembourg. I’m delighted you’re considering studying with us and if you have any questions I’ll be happy to help in any way I can.

If you’d like us to keep in touch with you please register with us and we’ll send you updates on what’s happening at the University. We’ll also let you know if I’m visiting Luxembourg so we can arrange to meet if you wish.

Useful links

European students

Our European Community

We have a thriving European community here at NTU. Meet our students from all over Europe, and find answers to frequently asked questions about funding and Brexit.

Entry requirements

Your qualificationYou could study
Diplôme de Fin d'Etudes Secondaires / Diplôme de Fin d'Etudes Secondaires Techniques / Diplôme de Technicien

Offers for undergraduate courses are made depending on the entry criteria of your chosen course. These will be stated in UCAS Tariff points.

As a guide we would look for:

  • 48 for courses which require 136 UCAS points
  • 45 for courses which require 128 UCAS points
  • 42 for courses which require 120 UCAS points
  • 39 for courses which require 112 UCAS points
  • 38 for courses which require 104 UCAS points
  • 37 for courses which require 96 UCAS points
  • 36 for courses which require 88 UCAS points
  • 35 for courses which require 80 UCAS points
  • 30 for courses which require 48 UCAS points
Certificat or DiplômeWhere there is syllabus compatibility, holders may be considered for advanced entry to undergraduate courses.
Bakalaurs / Bachelor
  • Bien for postgraduate courses requiring 2.i.
  • Assez Bien for postgraduate courses requiring 2.ii
MastersA good grade in a Masters qualification is required for entry onto our research degrees.

If you have questions about your qualification and it is not listed here, please contact us for advice.

English language requirements

You’ll need an IELTS qualification at the appropriate grade or an alternative English language qualification accepted by the University.

Students who do not meet the English language requirements may be required to take a pre-sessional English language (PEAP) course.

Still need help?

International Development Office
+44 (0) 115 848 8175