Skip to content

Information and entry requirements for students from North Macedonia

Student from North Macedonia and interested in studying at NTU? Find entry requirements for Bachelors and Masters degrees and meet your country advisor.


Welcome to NTU

Hello, my name’s Chloe Tiozzo and I’m the NTU Representative for North Macedonia. I’m delighted you’re considering studying with us and if you have any questions I’ll be happy to help in any way I can.

If you’d like us to keep in touch with you please register with us and we’ll send you updates on what’s happening at the University. We’ll also let you know if I’m visiting North Macedonia so we can arrange to meet if you wish.

Useful links

European students

Our European community

We have a thriving European community at NTU. Meet some of our European students and find out more about student life. You can also find lots of helpful advice and find answers to frequently asked questions.

Check out our European Community page.

Meet our students

Our European students and alumni are valued ambassadors for the University.

We capture their stories so you can view more about what it's like being a European student at NTU.

To read about their experiences, take a look at this page.

Entry requirements

Your qualificationYou could study

Secondary School Leaving Diploma (Matura)

2/5 for entry to Foundation/International Year One

Secondary School Leaving Diploma (Matura)

4/5 for entry to Undergraduate Year One

Diploma of Completed Higher Education (Level VI/1)

A good grade is required for entry to Undergraduate Year 2/3/Top up or Graduate Diploma

Diploma of Completed Higher Education (Level VII/1)

Baccalaurea/ Baccalaureus (Bachelor Degree)

Master of Pharmacy

8/10 for postgraduate courses requiring a 2.i
7/10 for postgraduate courses requiring a 2.ii
Master's degree (Level VII/2)
Postgraduate Specialist Diploma

A good grade in a Masters qualification is required for entry onto our research degrees.

English language requirements

You’ll need an IELTS qualification at the appropriate grade or an alternative English language qualification accepted by the University.

If you have questions about your qualifications and it is not listed here, please contact us for advice.

Students who do not meet the English language requirements may be required to take a pre-sessional English language (PEAP) course.

Still need help?

International Development Office
+44 (0)115 848 8175