The Admissions Team is committed through processes, systems and customer interaction to providing Gold Standard Customer Service.
We aim to provide clear, consistent and accurate information:
- We will listen carefully to your enquiry.
- We will strive to keep things simple and provide you with accurate and up to date information.
- We will communicate using plain English without jargon.
We expect mutual respect and understanding:
- We will make sure that we always engage with you in a professional, courteous and efficient manner.
We will be here to help every step of the way:
- No question is too small.
- We will actively listen to your feedback to become more helpful and improve our service.
- We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- There will always be a helpful, polite and friendly person to help.
We will make sure your details are kept confidential:
- We will safeguard all personal information provided, in compliance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act and Freedom of Information Act.
We promise to deal with your enquiry in a prompt and efficient manner:
- We will do our best to respond quickly, keep you regularly updated and set clear expectations.
- You will always know the name of the person dealing with your enquiry and how to contact them.
There will always be someone to answer your call:
- We aim to pick up the phone within four rings.
- We will always be fair and transparent.
- We will treat all applicants fairly and review information provided in a consistent way.
- We will be consistent in our decision-making.
- We will publish clear admissions criteria on our website.