Tell us how we're doing
We are always trying to improve our services. If you have any ideas, comments or complaints, do tell us.
- If you have an immediate or urgent problem, then please speak to a member of Library staff, so that we can try to put things right for you straight away.
- If you don’t need us to get back to you immediately, you can complete a form either online or in print and we will reply to you within 10 working days of receipt.
- We will display a summary of comments received and our responses to them on Library notice boards.
- We will regularly review the issues raised by you and make use of them in planning service changes and improvements.
- If you are not satisfied with how we dealt with your complaint, in the first instance please contact the Deputy University Librarian - Customer Services.
- If you are still unhappy with our response, you can use the NTU Complaints Procedure for Students. If you are a member of NTU staff or are external to NTU, you should contact the Head of Libraries and Learning Resources
Please note, we will not respond to vexatious or frivolous comments..