Unit(s) of assessment: Education
School: School of Education
This area focuses on Learning and Teaching and the associated pedagogy examining and developing practice.
The group undertakes research across a number of disciplines and explores the impact of practice and policy across the full learner age range. This ranges from the philosophical discourse to the value of English for academic purposes. Of particular interest, however, is the exploration and development of STEM Education, including:
- minds-on science education
- using theatre to deliver science concepts
- using new technologies in science teaching
- e-assessment in mathematics
- using Forest Schools in science education.
- Higher Education Academy
- Universities of Krakow