Senior Lecturer in Animation and Year 3 Module Leader, teaching on the BA (Hons) and MA Animation Courses.
- CTL Film & Media, Academic Studies, Sheffield College
- Head of Media and Humanities, Hillsborough Centre, Sheffield College
- Lecturer, teaching Film, Media, Communication Studies and English Sheffield College; founding member of the Online College
- Freelance 3D digital artist for Zoo Digital and Modular, Sheffield
- Teacher of English and Art, Stocksbridge School, Sheffield
Rob studied (BA (Hons) English Language and Literature at the University of Hull and trained as a teacher in English and Art. He taught in Sheffield and worked freelance in the early computer games industry and as a 3D artist for Sheffield companies specialising in rendering and animation. Rob became a lecturer at Sheffield College, teaching Film, Media and English, and contributed to the development of the Beacon award winning Online College. For 7 years as a Head of Department he led Media, Humanities and English at Hillsborough Campus, developing and teaching Digital Media and Film provision. Rob became a researcher in Animation Practice at Nottingham Trent University and gained a Masters (Distinction) in Digital Animation and Puppetry.
- Surrealist Animation
- Biographical and documentary animation
- Facial animation
3D animation film production
Animation and Film