Senior Lecturer in Architecture
My main teaching has been in History/Theory modules for Y2 and Y3, as well as, Design Studio to Y2. Besides, I have been involved in Design Studio Y1, Interdisciplinary Design studies, Communication & Representation, and Technology & Environment.
- Architectural Education
- Formal Disciplinary Precedent Study
- Italian Architecture from 1400 – 1700
- Architectural theories on: Composition, Beauty, Geometry, Form, Meaning/Representation, Conceptualism, etc.
- The works of great architects such as: Alberti, Brunelleschi, Palladio, Michelangelo, Guarini, Piranesi, Le Corbusier, Mies, Eisenman, etc.
- Architect: definition, knowledge & skills, role, authority, and responsibilities