Melanie Robertson is the Head of Department for Fashion management, marketing and communication in the School of Art & Design.
Mel oversees 4 undergraduate courses and 4 courses at postgraduate level covering the full spectrum of the technical, commercial and visual aspects of fashion.
- Member of the School Executive team
- Member of the School Academic Standards and Quality Committee
- Fifteen years in industry working in fashion and sportswear – apparel, swimwear, footwear and equipment.
- Previous job as Head of Global Product working for Speedo International Ltd., part of Pentland Brands
- Consumer behaviour – the buying and giving of gifts
Sponsors and collaborators
- Partnership with the Hong Kong Institute of Technology
- Franchise with Management Development Institute of Singapore