Senior Lecturer in Human Resource Management
Anne leads the Postgraduate Certificate in Professional Coaching practice. She teaches on the Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management, the full-time MBA, and also leads the executive coaching provision at Nottingham Business School. She is a qualified coach, working towards ILM level 7.
- Professionally qualified coach and mentor
- Design and delivery of postgraduate, professional, and in-company programmes, including senior executive development across sectors
- HRM/HRD practitioner in private and public sectors
- Consultancy work, in both the private and public sector
- Development of the Business School's short course programme
- Short course provision e.g. manager as coach, situational leadership, and team support
- Accredited in Quintax leadership styles, and SHL OPQ
Anne's current research relates to coaching and career development, and her work with companies covers workforce engagement, employee audits, and SMEs.
- Abstract accepted for the EMCC conference (Twente, 2011) – Dysfunctional leadership in the coaching relationship
- Education representative for the current joint accreditation work on coaching qualifications (CBIT)
Anne is available to comment on coaching, and autism in the human resource management context.