Dr Sheilagh Resnick is a Senior Lecturer in the Division of Marketing. She runs a final year undergraduate module, Improving the Customer Experience, in addition to teaching on Masters courses and supervising PhD and DBA students.
Prior to joining Nottingham Business School, Sheilagh worked for one of the UK’s largest retailers, Alliance Boots, in a series of retail marketing and senior management positions including that of Buying Controller, Director of Public Relations and Director of Customer Service.
Sheilagh is an active researcher and her research interests lie in attributes of marketing within retail and in particular within SMEs. She has publications in Studies in Higher Education (ABS 3*) the International Journal of Retail and Distribution Management, (ABS 2*), The Services Industries Journal (ABS 2*) amongst others. She was a co-investigator on the ESRC funded Retail Navigator Initiative (2012-2013) and has been funded by the Academy of Marketing.
- Funded by the Academy of Marketing
- Currently part of a team from Nottingham Business School funded by the ESRC (Economic & Social Research Council) to investigate the potential for research in the UK retail sector and encourage greater collaboration and knowledge exchange.
Sheilagh is available to comment on:
- retailing in the UK e.g. decline of the high street, retail marketing trends (non financial) multi-channel retailing
- consumer behaviour e.g. changing role of customer, technology driving consumer and organisation interface
- service interface e.g. customer service.