Dr Fadipe is a Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Human Resource Management and Organisational Behaviour with the Nottingham Business School. He currently teaches on modules at the undergraduate and post-graduate levels. He is an Academic Mentor to graduating students on the Leadership and Employability Module. Tolulope also coordinates Postgraduate students’ engagement with NTU business partners through Consultancy Experience Projects.
Prior to joining NTU, Tolulope worked as a Lecturer in the Social and Management Sciences department at the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN). In this role he contributed to the development of course materials for Undergraduate students, moderated final year projects, and co-coordinated the Executive MBA and MPA programmes. Also, Tolulope worked and managed various departments with Zenith and Oceanic banks in Nigeria. He was co-founder and company director of Antho-Ella logistics company in Nigeria. Prior to this, Tolulope’s was a Territorial Sales and Marketing manager at Nigeria Distilleries Limited (NDL) in Nigeria.
Tolulope’s PhD research was titled ‘Using a Knowledge Management Approach to Improve Work Organisation and Management’ with Dr. Jain Aditya and Prof. Stavroula Leka
Specifically, Tolulope’s research interests include:
- Employee wellbeing and performance
- Knowledge management in organisations
- Improving working conditions
- Promoting work organisation and management
- Tolulope is an Associate Fellow, of the Higher Education Academy, UK.
- He is also an Associate Member of the European Association of Work and Organizational Psychology (EAWOP).
- Tolulope is a Member of the British Academy of Management (BAM) and a Member of the European Academy of Occupational Health Psychology (EAOHP).
- He was a member of the conference organizing committee for the EAOHP Athens 2016 conference.
Sponsors and collaborators
- Dr. Aditya Jain - University of Nottingham, UK
- Prof. Stavroula Leka - University College Cork, Ireland & University of Nottingham, UK.
- Prof. Julius Okojie – National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Fadipe, T.G., Jain, A. & Leka, S. (2019). A binary approach to manage working conditions to improve employee engagement and performance. In: The University Forum for Human Resource Development Annual (UFHRD) Conference 2019. Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham June 24–26, 2019
Fadipe, T.G., Jain, A. & Leka, S.(2019). Exploring the Potential of Knowledge Management to Improve Working Conditions and Employee Wellbeing and Performance. In: The British Academy of Management Conference on Organisational Psychology (Developmental paper), Aston University, Birmingham September 3-5, 2019.
Fadipe, T.G., Jain, A. & Leka, S.(2019). Using a Knowledge Management Approach to Improve Work Organisation and Management. Thesis submitted to the University of Nottingham for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy. July, 2019.See all of Tolulope Fadipe's publications...