Angela is a Liaison Librarian who is responsible for the delivery of professional library services to NTU customers to support learning, teaching and research.
Her main set of responsibilities are:
- academic liaison
- participation in internal and external quality processes; supporting course development to ensure that the provision of the relevant learning resources meets the requirements of the University's quality agenda and those of external bodies
- the design, delivery and evaluation of information and digital literacy provision
- to lead cross-NTU Library service development within a designated area of activity – Copyright and Plagiarism
- to deliver face to face and online / offline enquiry services
- to provide a point of reference in relation to copyright legislation and its implementation within the University.
Chair of BIALL's Awards & Bursaries Committee (British and Irish Association of Law Librarians).
Authored two chapters within the book Unlocking Legal Learning, now in its third edition.
Price, S., Potter, S. and Donaldson, A., 2010. Developing independent learners. In: Developing Students as Scholars. Proceedings of the Annual Learning and Teaching conference, Nottingham 29 March, 2010. Nottingham: Nottingham Trent University, pp. 32-33.See all of Angela Donaldson's publications...