Liaison Librarian with responsibility for the delivery of professional library services to NTU customers to support learning, teaching and research.
Her main set of responsibilities are:
- Academic liaison
- Participation in internal and external quality processes; supporting course development to ensure that the provision of the relevant learning resources meets the requirements of the University's quality agenda and those of external bodies
- Design, delivery and evaluation of information and digital literacies provision
- Lead cross-NTU Library service development within a designated area of activity – Quality Assurance, Data Management and Statistics
- Deliver face to face and online / offline enquiry services
- Provide point of reference in relation to copyright legislation and its implementation within the University.
Heather joined Nottingham Trent University in 2006, having previously worked as a Librarian at Liverpool John Moores University, where she supported a range of subject areas including engineering, biosciences and the built environment. Prior experience also includes working in public libraries.
- Fellow Member of the Higher Education Academy (FHEA)
- Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals (CILIP).