Dr Funck is the Module Leader of Forensic Chemistry and Introduction to Analytical Chemistry. She teaches on the following modules:
- Forensic Chemistry
- Introduction to Analytical Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry
- Drugs of Addiction and Abuse
- Inorganic Chemistry beyond the Molecule
- Project and Dissertations Year Tutor.
Dr Funck's research interests include:
- Supramolecular chemistry
- X-ray crystallography
- Traditional and Green organic synthesis
- Peptide synthesis, purification and analysis
- Analysis of Biological and Forensic evidences.
Sponsors and collaborators
Dr Funck has recently collaborated with the following colleagues at NTU:
- Dr P. Bonner on the development of novel Tranglustaminase-2 inhibitors
- Dr E. Verderio Edwards and Dr L. Huang on Transglutaminase-2
- Mr A. O’Hagan on analytical method of illicit substances
- Development of a chronic kidney disease model in C57BL/6 mice with relevance to human pathology . Huang L, Scarpellini A, Funck M, Verderio EAM and Johnson TS, Nephron Extra, 2013, 3 (1) 12-29
- Microwave-assisted synthesis of resorcinarene and pyrogallolarene macrocycles. Funck M, Guest DP and Cave GWV, Tetrahedron Letters, 2010, 51 (49), 6399-6402.
For full list click 'Go to Muriel Funck's publications' link above.See all of Muriel Funck's publications...