Linda is a Research Fellow in Health and Social Care.
Linda’s research is interdisciplinary, informed by social research and creative practice. The research moves between the creative and critical to include poetry, creative-critical writing, collaboration, performance and scholarly articles.
The first strand of Linda’s research draws on critical theory to respond to questions of care.
The second strand focuses on creative-critical writing and creative practices with enquiries into social questions.
Recent and ongoing research includes: qualitative research methods; self-harm and social justice; housing and social justice; the city and the imagination.
- Creative-critical writing
- Creative practice as research
- Critical poetics
- Critical Theory
- Interdisciplinary qualitative research methods
- Social reproduction
- 20th and 21st century philosophy
- Member of Nottingham Contemporary Academic Working Group.
- Co-organiser of event programmes of poetry and sound performance.
Sponsors and collaborators
Linda’s collaborative interdisciplinary work involves the organisation of experimental, exploratory, and open-ended or iterative projects. Recent collaborators include artists, academics, musicians and writers.