Research Fellow in Health and Social Care.
With a focus on interdisciplinarity, Linda’s research is informed by creative practice as research and theoretical approaches to practice. Linda’s work takes a cross-disciplinary approach moving between the creative and critical, involving critical writing and reading, experimental text, sound, performance, and collaboration.
Linda’s research interests include:
- Creative practice as research
- Critical Theory
- Health Humanities
- Innovative poetry, 20th and 21st century
- Language and mental health
- Member of Nottingham Contemporary Academic Working Group
- Reviewer for Reference Reviews journal.