If you're currently studying at NTU or have recently graduated, you may be eligible for 20% off postgraduate course fees as part of our Alumni Discount.
2020 Nottingham Trent University Alumni Discount
Starting September 2020 or January 2021?
We’re happy to be able to offer a 20% discount to most current NTU students and recent NTU alumni for September 2020 and January 2021 entry, if you graduated since July 2015.
How to apply
As one of our alumni, you don’t need to apply for the alumni discount! If you are eligible and have accepted and met the conditions of your offer, we will automatically deduct this from your fee before you enrol.
The 2020 Nottingham Trent University Alumni Discount is open to all UK, EU, and Overseas students who meet the eligibility criteria detailed further below.
- You must be starting an eligible postgraduate taught, postgraduate research or professional course. See a list of excluded courses here.
- You must be a final year NTU undergraduate student progressing to an eligible course starting between 1 September 2020 and 31 August 2021; or
- You have graduated with a qualifying academic award** from NTU at any time after 1 July 2015 and you are progressing onto an eligible postgraduate course starting between 1 September 2020 and 31 August 2021.
- Some Nottingham Law School courses that are not eligible for the alumni discount may still be eligible for an alumni discount of £1,000. If you are interested in studying the GDL, LLM LPC, or the Barristers Training Courses, please visit the Nottingham Law School fees and funding page for further information on the alumni discount.
- Students who are fully sponsored by their employers or a professional body are not eligible for the Discount. Students who are partly sponsored and meet the eligibility criteria will have the Discount applied to the part of the fees which are not being paid for elsewhere.
- Students who have obtained a bursary that covers 50% or more of their fees are not eligible for the discount.
*Eligible academic awards include: All BA; BEng, BSC, LLB, BArch, MLevel, PG Dip and PG Cert.