If you're currently studying at NTU or have recently graduated, you may be eligible for 20% off postgraduate course fees as part of our Alumni Discount.
2022 Nottingham Trent University Alumni Discount
Starting between 1 September 2022 and 31 August 2023?
We’re happy to be able to offer a 20% discount to most current NTU students and recent NTU alumni with 2022/2023 entry.
How to apply
If you've graduated from NTU in the last 5 years, then you may be eligible for a 20% discount on postgraduate courses. As long as you've met the conditions and accepted your offer, the discount is automatically applied at enrolment.
All correspondence prior to this will show the full course fees. Full terms and conditions, as well as a list of excluded courses, can be found on our fees and funding page.
The 2022 Nottingham Trent University Alumni Discount is open to all UK and International students who meet the eligibility criteria detailed further below.
- You must be starting an eligible postgraduate taught, postgraduate research or professional course. See a list of excluded courses here.
- You must be a final year NTU undergraduate student progressing to an eligible course starting between 1 September 2022 and 31 August 2023; or
- You have graduated with a qualifying academic award* from NTU during or after the 2017/18 academic year and you are progressing onto an eligible postgraduate taught, postgraduate research (including PhDs) or professional course at NTU starting between 1 September 2022 and 31 August 2023; or
- You have graduated with a qualifying academic award* from NTU during or after the 2016/17 academic year and you are progressing onto one of the following four courses only at NTU starting between 1 September 2022 and 31 August 2023: Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA), Level 7 Senior Leader Apprenticeship, Master of Business Administration (MBA) FT Sept, Master of Business Administration (MBA) FT (2yr).
- Some Nottingham Law School courses that are not eligible for the alumni discount may still be eligible for the Nottingham Law School professional courses alumni discount of £1,000. If you are interested in studying any of our professional law courses, including the SQE preparation courses, PGDL, LLM LPC, or the Barristers Training Courses, please visit the Nottingham Law School fees and funding page for further information on the alumni discount.
- Students who are fully sponsored by their employers or a professional body are not eligible for the Discount. Students who are partly sponsored and meet the eligibility criteria will have the Discount applied to the part of the fees which are not being paid for elsewhere.
- Students who have obtained a bursary or scholarship that covers 50% or more of their fees are not eligible for the discount.
*Eligible academic awards include: All BA; BEng, BSc, LLB, BArch, PG Dip and PG Cert.