The DECEM programme gives you the tools and support you need to build a successful business that you love.
Your business. Your way.
Whether you're just starting out with your business idea or you're already running a business, DECEM can help you take your business to the next level.
DECEM is a free 24-month programme for graduates of NTU who are within five years of their graduation. We'll help you interrogate, validate, and accelerate your business with our coaching, training, and networking opportunities.
Here’s what you can expect from the DECEM programme:
- Business performance coaching: Our experienced team of coaches including the DEC Enterprise Adviser Team, business experts and experienced entrepreneur/investor mentors will help you develop your business plan, set goals, and track your progress.
- Workshops and training: We offer a wide range of workshops and training sessions designed to address your current challenges and accelerate your business.
- Access to office space: You'll have access to our state-of-the-art working space in the Dryden Enterprise Centre where you can take advantage of our fully serviced facilities free of charge for up to 24 months.
- Networking opportunities: You'll have the opportunity to network at profile raising events through the University’s far-reaching enterprise networks, including industry leaders, investors and other entrepreneurs.
- Funding: We'll help you identify what funding is available to you to help you grow and transform your business.
- Exclusive offers: we work with relevant partners to offer services to our business community, from which you will also be able to benefit.
I applied to DECEM as I had a concrete business idea but wanted the support and mentorship to bring it to fruition. I knew that the people and resources at NTU Enterprise and the DEC would be invaluable in helping me realise my goals.
This programme is open to International Graduates who have either secured an Innovator Founder visa or a Graduate visa. More information can be found here. We do not offer this programme to graduates living outside the Nottinghamshire region.
Looking for tools, support and networks to help you along your journey?
DECEM provides circa 15k worth of support: this includes access to our experienced team of experts, mentors and leaders, workshops and training sessions, access to office space, and networking opportunities. Spaces on the DECEM programme are limited to ten - we encourage you to get your applications in early.
How do I apply:
Having a flexi-desk and being next to Franek who is also on DECEM has been invaluable. He has helped me with adobe XD plus designing websites and adverts.
Similarly, having my desk next to established business owners who are friendly and open to talk to me all the time - people like Paul & Mangit have really helped me finetune what my business is, how to grow, how to reduce risk and ensure a successful business.
Zach Persell, Founder of Perselling – Vintage Clotheswear
The NTU Enterprise team
Our dedicated team have a wealth of experience in supporting enterprise.
We can give you the advice and support needed to take your company to its next step, from start-up to scale-up.