School of Art & Design Masters Exhibition
A special evening preview of Mastered, an exhibition showcasing the innovation and creativity of the Masters students graduating from Nottingham Trent University's School of Art & Design.
- From: Tuesday 18 July 2017, 5 pm
- To: Tuesday 18 July 2017, 7.30 pm
- Location: Bonington Gallery and Atrium Space, Bonington building, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Shakespeare Street, Nottingham, NG1 4GG
- Booking deadline: Tuesday 18 July 2017, 12.00 pm
Students on the Masters courses within the School of Art & Design are encouraged to develop their individual creative practice and explore critical thinking by sharing knowledge, skills and culture in a positive and collaborative way.
Mastered demonstrates each student's individual creative journey through their course, and includes work from across the extensive portfolio of Masters degrees spanning:
- Fashion Management, Marketing and Communication
- Fashion, Textiles and Knitwear Design
- Visual Arts
- Visual Communication
The preview is a great opportunity to view the work before the show opens to the public from the 19 – 27 July.
Reserve your place
Please click the pink reserve your place button at the top of the page and complete the online booking form.
A number of our masters course choose to exhibit in public spaces in and around Nottingham, visit the Mastered website for more details.
There is no parking available at the University itself, but there are many car parking facilities within a couple of minutes' walk. The nearest car park is Talbot Street Car Park. If using this car park, please exit onto Chaucer Street.
To plan your journey to the NTU City Campus, please visit the Get Directions Page on the NTU website.