Great minds don’t think alike. They innovate and advocate, they disrupt and inspire, and they do it all on their own terms. They’re the visionaries and the pioneers — the boldest, the bravest, and the brightest.
The Great Minds series is designed to entertain, inspire, and stir imaginations. Featuring distinguished thinkers, leaders, and innovators from every discipline and culture, Great Minds is a series for curious souls in search of a deeper understanding of the world.
Great Minds is brought to you by Nottingham Trent University’s arts programme, Curated & Created.
Before Great Minds, there were Distinguished Lectures. Check out some of our previous talks below.
- Sir Philip Augar, Author and former investment banker
- Sharon Redrobe OBE, Twycross Zoo CEO, Chair of the Ape Action Africa and Associate Professor at the University of Nottingham
- Diane Lees CBE, Director General of the Imperial War Museums (IWM)
- Diane Coyle CBE, Inaugural Bennett Professor of Public Policy at the University of Cambridge
- Val McDermid FRSE, FRSL, celebrated and best selling Scottish crime writer