The first LOVE CULTURE Fair is coming to NTU City Campus
Take a break from work or uni and take part in creative activities, grab a free book, and play some music at the Curated & Created LOVE CULTURE Fair.
Come along to Newton Central Court, NTU City Campus between 11 – 2 pm on Thursday 30 March and explore all the amazing arts and culture opportunities at NTU.
From creative writing and reading, to music, art and more – come along to get your hands on giveaways, get involved with creative activities and discover our programme of creative activities and events.
- Grab a free book in our bonanza giveaway (while they last!)
- Try your hand at screen printing with Dizzy Ink
- Contribute to our collaborative poem with WRAP – Writing, Reading and Pleasure
- Play some percussion instruments with NTU Music
- Find your inner artist in our painting challenge
- Join a guided tour of Bonington Gallery's latest exhibition
- Limber up for our Lego challenge
Come along, chat to our friendly team and find out how you can make your NTU experience more creative. This event is free, no need to book just drop by between 11 – 2 pm to see what we have to offer.
Book Bonanza Giveaways
NTU's famous Book Bonanza Giveaway is back – and this time it's bigger and better than before! The Curated & Created team will be out across NTU's campuses with a dazzling display of fiction and non-fiction books for you to choose from. Don't hang around though, books are limited and once they're gone, they're gone!
Dates and locations:
- Thursday 23 March, 11 – 2 pm, MUC Reception, Mansfield Campus
- Tuesday 28 March, 11 – 2 pm, Pavilion, Clifton Campus
- Tuesday 28 March, 11 – 2 pm, Brackenhurst Library
- Thursday 30 March, 11 – 2 pm, Newton Central Court, City Campus as part of the LOVE CULTURE Fair
- Category: Culture; Curated & Created; Current students