Construction industry consultancy
At NTU we provide expert consultancy to all areas of the construction industry.
Academic and technical teams from the School of Architecture, Design and the Built Environment (ADBE) work with global companies and local SMEs, providing independent reports, data analysis and industry insights.
Past consultancy projects include:
- material testing for the rail industry
- analysis of mortgage lending strategies, market conditions and policy interventions
- on-site support in soil stabilisation as part of a national infrastructure project
- forecasts relating to the implementation of estates strategies within education
- independent tests for a manufacturer of high-performance adhesives
- data capture and point cloud 3D modelling of heritage buildings.
We can help with:
- design software
- test standards and design codes
- low energy and passive house design
- market research
- materials analysis and processes
- measurement collection and analysis
- project management
- retrofitting and energy efficiency
- structural engineering and quality control
- thermal effect analysis
- user experience research and analysis.
Consultancy and support
NTU offers a comprehensive package of support to help businesses become more sustainable, carbon-literate, and contribute towards an increasingly green economy. This support is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
Productivity and innovation consultancy
NTU offers several consultancies to businesses that would like to improve their productivity and innovation by working with our subject matter experts. This support is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
Developing new products and services
We can provide you with the skills, expertise and technology to help your business develop new products and services, from start to finish.