Turning Ideas into a Business
Are you a budding entrepreneur with a great idea for a business? You can receive expert advice from our business advisers to help you get started.
Our Enterprise team supports a community of entrepreneurship and enterprise through our new centre and support programme.
We help turn business ideas into a reality through our support network, mentoring and training programmes as well as delivering expert entrepreneurship education across the university.
Since 2001, our Enterprise team has helped more than 400 start-up companies, with around 70% of those businesses still trading and prospering today.
Support we offer
- Business support services, including training programmes, mentoring, and general guidance and advice
- First-class office facilities
- Access to invaluable information services and relevant organisations
- Exciting co-location space in the city centre's Dryden Enterprise Centre
- Potential routes to funding opportunities, grants and useful events
- Access to funded support programmes for entrepreneurs and SMEs.
Supporting We Are Marketable Ltd
We Are Marketable accessed support start-up support from NTU Enterprise to receive £1000 grant. Nottingham Trent University also provided the business with a place to work with in the Hive hub, which has now found a new home in the Dryden Enterprise Centre, opening Spring 2021.
From the support that Nottingham Trent has given to the business, We Are Marketable has made big strides, enabling them to release their new service for social media management and paid promotion.
NTU Enterprise has had a huge impact on getting my business to this point, it’s provided me with early support to allow my business to grow, and having a business mentor here has really helped me to stay grounded and have someone with experience to speak to about ideas and how I can manage and grow my business.
Ben Spray, We Are Marketable