Download our free toolkits for helpful advice and guidance when recruiting NTU students and graduates.
If you're new to recruiting students and graduates, these toolkits will prove invaluable.
Taking you through the process from start to finish, they provide useful information that will help you not only find the right employee, but will also establish your reputation as a great employer.
With our Employability team also on hand to help you with your recruitment needs, finding your next great employee couldn't be easier.
This guide will help you get started with the recruitment process with advice on:
- writing a job and person specification
- writing a job advert
- recruitment options on campus
- a typical calendar of university recruitment activity
- what to pay.
Download our Attract Talent toolkit.
Make sure your interview process is a success with helpful advice on how to:
- select and create a competency framework
- set up a recruitment matrix
- conduct a successful interview
- set up a relevant work-based task.
Download our Select Talent toolkit.
Keep talent in your business by accessing our top retention tips and useful guidance on:
- development plans
- placement forms.
Download our Keep Talent toolkit.