Professional and Public Services
We're working with the professional and public services sector to address the growing threat posed by disruptive digital technology, including fintech, insurtech, lawtech and cybercrime.
We do this by providing talent, skills and innovative expertise in key areas including big data analytics, artificial intelligence, cloud computing and cyber security.
Our current professional and public services strategic partners are;
- Browne Jacobson LLP - private and public sector legal experts, Browne Jacobson offers clear opinions and straightforward legal advice - locally, nationally and internationally.
- Freeths LLP - Freeths are a top 50, full service commercial law firm with 13 offices spread across the UK. Clients include Aldi, Tarmac, Experian, Lloyds Bank, and many charities, universities, and businesses.
- Potter Clarkson LLP - Potter Clarkson are an award-winning, top-tier firm of European patent and trademark attorneys and IP lawyers, and one of the largest full-service intellectual property practices in Europe.
- Refinitiv - serving more than 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries, Refinitiv provides information, insights and technology that drive innovation and performance in global financial markets.
- Santander - Santander Universities is a strategic intiiative to aid higher education and innovation through practical and financial support in the UK.
Browne Jacobson LLP
Potter Clarkson LLP
NTU's Strategic Partnerships team works with professional services firms in banking, accountancy and finance, law, and the insurance and consultancy industries.
Our expertise in law, science and business means that we can excel in levering our research excellence, teaching and industry connections to create organisational competitive advantage. Our partners include Browne Jacobson, Refinitiv, Freeths, Santander, and Potter Clarkson.
Our strong partnership with Refinitiv has seen the development and delivery of the new Strategic Partnership Lecture Series imparting expert industry to knowledge to student, staff and local businesses.
Refinitiv Workspace for students
Wed 10 Feb 2021
Santander Entrepreneurship Semi-Finals 2019 at NTU
Wed 10 Jul 2019
A workforce for all - NTU and strategic partner Refinitiv tackle social mobility and gender inequality in technology
Thu 6 Jun 2019
Santander selects Nottingham Trent University as apprenticeship partner
Tue 11 Jun 2019
Nottingham Law School hosts Legal Tech Insight Event with Freeths
Mon 1 Apr 2019
For more information about NTU's professional and public services strategic partners, please get in touch by calling +44 (0)115 848 2728 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discover our strategic partners in the below sectors.
We work closely with key cultural institutions to enhance our teaching and learning, to build our specialist knowledge, to collaborate in research and to develop the next generation of artists and art professionals.
Life Science, Food and Drink
We offer partners our expertise, cutting-edge facilities and technology in the fields of medical technologies, biosciences, nanotechnology, forensic science, food and drink, and sport science.
We are working with partners to address major challenges in the healthcare sector, including an ageing population, maintaining wellbeing, and improving the recruitment and retention of staff.
Construction and Sustainability
We are working with partners to support the UK's 2050 target to reduce harmful greenhouse gas emissions by at least 80%.
Creative and Digital
Nottingham Trent University benefits from outstanding links with industry, professional organisations and partners in the creative and digital sectors on local, national and international levels.
Engineering and Digitalisation
We are working with partners to produce a modern curriculum, highly skilled engineers, and shared access to talent, knowledge and innovation through collaborative research.