About the Programme
Discover the advantages of the NTU Graduate Development Programme (GDP), the job roles available, and the opportunities that await you.
Work experience tailored to you
- Business, Law and Social Sciences (BLSS)
- Human Resources (HR)
- Digital Technologies (DT)
- Vice-Chancellor’s Directorate
- NTU Sport
- and many more.
Develop and grow as a professional
- deepen your knowledge and transferable skills through monthly workshops and formal training
- take part in a challenge working on a live project that's sponsored by senior staff and will help directly shape the University’s future
- be supported by a line manager, offering guidance and constructive feedback all throughout your experience
- join an exclusive NTU mentorship programme to motivate and inspire you
- grow your network through Team Away Days where you can build relationships with like-minded graduates and experienced professionals.
Exclusive to NTU graduates
You’ve experienced being a student here - now it’s time to learn how it works behind the scenes.
On this competitively paid programme, you’ll be working in one of our many professional services to help us deliver an excellent student experience and work towards creating the University of the Future. You'll also gain the key skills and experience necessary to make that vital transition from university life to graduate employment.
Life after university
In the video below, four GDP graduates discuss the experience of applying for graduate jobs during final year, life after graduating, the challenges that come with interviews and assessment centres, and their time on the programme.