About the programme
Discover the advantages of the NTU Graduate Development Programme, the job roles available, and the opportunities that await you.
Exclusive to NTU graduates
You’ve had the experience of being a student here, now it’s time to learn how it works behind the scenes. On this paid programme, you’ll be working in one of our many professional services helping us deliver an excellent student experience and working towards creating the University of the Future, whilst gaining key skills and experience necessary to making that vital transition between university life to graduate employment.
Develop and grow as a professional
In addition to your job role, you’ll be supported by a dedicated team providing you with industry-level development opportunities all throughout your experience. Among a rich range of workshops and events, you’ll have the chance to:
- Deepen your knowledge and transferable skills through monthly workshops and formal training.
- Take part in a University Challenge working on a live project sponsored by senior staff to help directly shape the University’s future.
- Be supported by a line manager to provide you with guidance and constructive feedback all throughout your experience.
- Join an exclusive NTU mentorship programme to motivate and inspire you.
Read our graduates’ stories to learn more about how these development opportunities have helped our interns on the programme.
A working experience tailored to you
We have over 15 NTU-exclusive graduate vacancies for a 13-month programme starting in August 2019. Each role has been designed to give you the opportunity to discover your potential, identify your strengths and develop new skills, so that you can leave fully prepared for the career path you choose to pursue. Depending on your interests, you can apply for a variety of roles within our departments, including:
- Business, Law and Social Sciences (BLSS)
- Human Resources (HR)
- Information Systems (IS)
- Vice-Chancellor’s Directorate
- and many more.