Practice and scholarship groups
Self-directing and self-managing, these groups are founded around common interests in learning and teaching with membership from across NTU.
Our Practice and Scholarship Groups provide colleagues from across NTU with the opportunity to meet, discuss, and collaborate around shared interests in learning and teaching.
- Academic Integrity
- Active and Enquiry-Based approaches to Learning and Teaching
- DELITe: Delivering Engaging Lectures and Interactive Teaching
- Design Thinking in Education
- Digital Citizenship
- Education for Sustainable Futures
- Flexible and Online Learning
- Game-Based Learning
- Inclusive Assessment
- Innovative Pedagogy
- Machine Learning
- Maths and Statistics for Non-Mathematicians
- Multidisciplinary Working
- Personalisation of Learning
- Research in Undergraduate Studies (RUGS)
- Theory and Philosophy
- Work-Based Learning and Employability
If you have experience delivering distance-learning materials, feel you could provide excellent examples of integration, and attainment relating to internationalisation, would like to evaluate current practice of active learning and enquiry-based approaches, or just want to find out more about a specific group, please email our TILT Coordinator.