Practice and scholarship groups
Self-directing and self-managing, these groups are founded around common interests in learning and teaching with membership from across NTU.
Our practice and scholarship groups provide colleagues from across NTU with the opportunity to meet, discuss, and collaborate around shared interests in learning and teaching.
- Assessment of work-based learning and employability
- DELITe: Delivering Engaging Lectures and Interactive Teaching
- Digital citizenship
- Distance learning and MOOCs
- Education for sustainable futures
- Enquiry-based approaches to learning and teaching
- Game-based learning
- Inclusive Assessment
- Innovative pedagogy
- Maths and statistics for non-mathematicians
- Multidisciplinary working
- Personalisation of learning
- Research in undergraduate studies
- Technology in learning and teaching
- Theory and philosophy
If you have experience delivering distance-learning materials, feel you could provide excellent examples of integration, and attainment relating to internationalisation, would like to evaluate current practice of active learning and enquiry-based approaches, or just want to find out more about a specific group, please email our TILT Coordinator.
NTU colleagues can read further information about each group on our TILT Staffnet site.