Practice and scholarship groups
Self-directing and self-managing, these groups are founded around common interests in learning and teaching with membership from across NTU.
Our Practice and Scholarship Groups provide colleagues from across NTU with the opportunity to meet, discuss, and collaborate around shared interests in learning and teaching.
We have a number of groups, including:
- Academic Integrity
- Active and Enquiry-Based approaches to Learning and Teaching
- DELITe: Delivering Engaging Lectures and Interactive Teaching
- Design Thinking in Education
- Education for Sustainable Futures
- Flexible and Online Learning
- Game-Based Learning
- Inclusive Assessment
- Innovative Pedagogy
- Machine Learning
- Maths and Statistics for Non-Mathematicians
- Multidisciplinary Working
- Personalisation of Learning
- Journal of Undergraduate Studies (JUGS)
- Work-Based Learning and Employability
If you are interested in finding out more about a specific group, please email our TILT Coordinator.