Skip to content

Information and entry requirements for students from Korea

Interested in studying at Nottingham Trent University (NTU)? On this page, we’ve included everything you’ll need to know – meet NTU’s Advisor for Korea, learn about our entry requirements, and sign up to keep in touch with us.

Dave Berry

Hello, my name’s Dave Berry and I'm the NTU Advisor for Korea. I’m delighted you’re considering studying with us and if you have any questions I’ll be happy to help.

If you’d like us to keep in touch with you please register with us and we’ll send you updates on what’s happening at the University. We’ll also let you know if I’m visiting Korea so we can arrange to meet if you wish, or you can contact me directly.

What are the entry requirements for students from Korea?

The entry requirements for Bachelors and Masters degrees at NTU for Korean students are listed below. Select your qualification from the list to see what you need to join a course at the University.

Please note that these entry requirements are guidelines only. If you have questions about your qualification and it is not listed here, please contact us.

English language requirements

You’ll need an IELTS qualification at the appropriate grade or an alternative English language qualification accepted by the University.

Students who do not meet the English language requirements may be required to take a pre-sessional English language (PEAP) course.

Foundation courses or International Year One courses at Nottingham Trent International College (NTIC)


Year 1 entry to NTU’s creative, portfolio-based courses in our School of Art & Design and School of Architecture, Design and the Built Environment.

Considered for Year One entry to Bachelors degrees.

See our International Baccalaureate Diploma entry requirements.

Individual IB certificates can also be considered.

Students with one year of post-High School study can be considered for Year 1 entry to our undergraduate courses.

Students with good grades and 2-3 years of post-High School study can occasionally be considered for Year 2 or Year 3 entry – please contact the International Development Office for further information.

Can study a Postgraduate (Masters) with the below grades:



GPA 2.5-3.0/4.0


GPA 2.7-3.2/4.5

Can study Postgraduate research.

Follow us