0.14 miles to campus
- Standard Ensuite (44 weeks): £8,343.72 / year (£189.63/week)
- Standard Ensuite 5% off (44 weeks): £7,927.92 / year (£180.18/week)
- Standard Ensuite 10% off (44 weeks): £7,509.04 / year (£170.66/week)
- Standard Ensuite Double (44 weeks): £8,602.44 / year (£195.51/week)
Costs are based on the 2023/24 academic year.
Please be aware that all images are an example. Decors and room styles may vary. Please contact the residence directly for further information or images.
Does the thought of living right at the heart of the action excite you? If so, Byron might be perfect for you. Placed right above the Students’ Union and only five minutes’ walk from the city centre shops, there’s no wonder it’s one of our most popular and lively residences.
In Byron you’ll share a flat with three to nine other students. You’ll have your own en suite bedroom and share a fully-equipped kitchen-dining area, which is a great place to hang out.
Although most of our rooms are not affected by the venue below, some noise and vibration will be heard in a small number of rooms. These rooms have a tiered discount to acknowledge the potential noise disruption and vibration.
Please also note that we unfortunately aren’t able to permit Byron residents to bring a car.
If you're a mature (21+) or postgraduate student the booking system will automatically show you suitable rooms, but if you have any queries please contact the Student Accommodation Services Team on +44 (0)115 848 2894.
Home at Halls social programme
Your experience in halls is about more than just a room. The Home at Halls programme – centred around UPP’s halls, gives access to 150+ free events including weekly socials, ‘do it together’ activity kits, celebrity speakers, cultural events, life skill sessions, competitions and giveaways. It's a great way to meet new people and try new things.
NTU Talks brings you seminars with well-known names. In the 2022/23 academic year, guests included Jamie Laing, Dr Alex George and GK Barry. It's a brilliant way to discuss important topics such as university life, business and mental health.
We recommend that you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before booking a room in this residence, if you have a health condition or disability that will affect you living in halls.
- Some rooms are accessible by lift.
- Medication fridges can be provided in individual rooms where medically necessary.
- There is on-street parking outside this residence operated by Nottingham City Council, where parking is free of charge for blue badge holders.
- Rooms can be booked with a rumble pillow and flashing alarms for students with a hearing impairment.
- This residence has some rooms with high-contrast features, for visually impaired students.
- There are some wheelchair-accessible rooms with automatic, wider doors and space for greater maneuverability.
- There are wet rooms equipped with emergency cords, grab rails and shower chairs in this hall’s wheelchair-accessible rooms. Hoists are available.
Byron residence contact details
Telephone number: +44 (0) 115 908 2270
Email Byron residence: email@example.com