How to book your accommodation
Our accommodation booking system opened Monday 2 March 2020. You'll need to make NTU your first choice on UCAS track to be eligible to log into the online booking system. If you can’t see a suitable room using the online booking system, you can use the link below to request accommodation.Request Accommodation
After making NTU your first choice, it'll take two working days to generate the username and password you'll need to book NTU accommodation. Private providers do not require a password to book.
Step one: Look at your options
For students studying at the University for one semester only, take a look at our flexible accommodation options.
Step two: Make a short list of your favourites
Step three: Get your password
Private providers do not require a password to book.
Step four: Book online
You can book online from Monday 2 March 2020.
Choose the residence, flat and room you like using our online booking system. When you're happy with your choice, check all the details, then click 'Pay'. You will be required to pay a £200 refundable damage deposit at this stage.
If you are a conditional offer holder this is all you need to do at this stage.
Step five: Accept your accommodation and set up your payments
If you have a unconditional offer you'll need to set up a payment plan and confirm which bank account or card you plan to use to pay your accommodation fees.
If you are a conditional offer holder, you'll receive an email when your offer has been updated to complete this step.
Step six: Move in!
Depending on the type of contract you're on, you can move in from:
44 week- 25 September 2020
51 week- 12 September 2020
Securing your preferred choice
To get your login details, NTU must be your first choice on UCAS. To login you’ll need to confirm your choice at least two working days beforehand, as it takes this long to generate the username and password you'll need to book accommodation. Don't put it off- get organised as soon as possible, for the best chance of securing your preferred accommodation.
For students studying at the University for one semester only, take a look at our Flexible Accommodation.
Click on the links below to view the profiles of our residences. Enter your login details, and you can then confirm your choice on the booking screens.
- Blenheim (Fully booked)
- Byron Residence (Fully booked)
- Gill Street North (Few rooms remaining for mature students and PG)
- Gill Street South (Fully booked)
- Hampden Hall (Fully booked)
- Meridian Court (Fully booked)
- Norton Court (Fully booked)
- Sandby Hall (Fully booked)
- Simpsons (Fully booked)
- The Maltings (Limited availability)
- Trinity Square (Private Provider) (Limited availability)
- Glasshouse (Private Provider) (Fully booked)
- Bowman House (Private Provider) (Fully booked)
- Nottingham Square (Private Provider) (Fully booked)
- Radford Mill (Private Provider) (Limited availability)
- Sandhills (Private Provider) (Fully booked)
- Study Inn (Private Provider) (Limited availability)