How to book accommodation
Quick steps to book
- Explore the range of student accommodation options we have available and make a shortlist of your favourites
- If you're a new student, you'll need to create your NTU password before you can book. Please allow 48 hours after you have accepted your offer on the UCAS Hub / NTU applicant portal to create your password
- Log in to the NTU accommodation portal from Friday 2 February 2024 onwards and follow the instructions
- Select ‘Accommodation booking’ and follow the steps on screen
- Choose from the available halls, and select your room type
- After confirming your selection, you'll be asked to sign a contract and set up a payment plan
- You'll receive an email to confirm your booking.
If your course offer is still being processed by our Admissions team, you will be asked to complete these steps once your course place has been confirmed.
Offer holder advice: Accommodation live Q&A
Watch our latest webinar with our Accommodation team to find out everything you need to know about the different accommodation options we offer and information about the booking process.
Booking private accommodation
If you are interested in private accommodation, you must book directly with that private provider. Your contract will be with the company or individual that manages that building. We recommend several private providers for purpose-built student accommodation in Nottingham, and there are lots more options. We also partner with Unipol who provide student accommodation across Nottingham.
Medical and accessible rooms
If you have a serious health issue or disability that makes it difficult for you to live in halls, please see our accessibility guide.
Students with mobility, hearing, or visual impairments, or multiple conditions should contact us before booking a room. We might be able to make adaptations and/or adjustments to help you find a room that suits your specific need.