0.12 miles to campus
- Standard Shared (44 weeks): £6,116.88 / year (£139.02/week)
Costs are based on the 2023/24 academic year.
Please be aware that all images are an example. Decors and room styles may vary. Flats 01 to 14 will be refurbished in Summer 2022 and these are classed as the ‘refurbished’ rooms. This may include, but not restricted to, new paint and furniture in bedrooms and communal areas. Please contact the residence for further information or images.
One of the smaller City Campus residences, popular Hampden is ideally situated just minutes away from lectures and the city centre. The flats here are all joined together, which makes for a friendly, cosy atmosphere. Six of you will share each flat. You’ll have your own room with plenty of storage space and a bathroom shared between two rooms. There’s also a modern kitchen in each flat. It’s got everything you need including a dining area where you can eat with your flatmates and chill out.
If you're a mature (21+) or postgraduate student the booking system will automatically show you suitable rooms, but if you have any queries please contact the Student Accommodation Services Team on 0115 848 2894.
Home at Halls social programme
Your experience in halls is about more than just a room. The Home at Halls programme – centred around UPP’s halls, gives access to 150+ free events including weekly socials, ‘do it together’ activity kits, celebrity speakers, cultural events, life skill sessions, competitions and giveaways. It's a great way to meet new people and try new things.
NTU Talks brings you seminars with well-known names. In the 2022/23 academic year, guests included Jamie Laing, Dr Alex George and GK Barry. It's a brilliant way to discuss important topics such as university life, business and mental health.
We recommend that you email us at email@example.com before booking a room in this residence, if you have a health condition or disability that will affect you living in halls.
- This residence has some ground floor rooms, of which none are level access.
- This residence is staffed continuously from nearby Sandby, who would be able to provide assistance evacuating in an emergency.
- Medication fridges can be provided in individual rooms where medically necessary.
- There is on-street parking outside this residence operated by Nottingham City Council, where parking is free of charge for blue badge holders.
- Rooms can be booked with a rumble pillow and flashing alarms for students with a hearing impairment.
- This residence does not have adapted rooms, however grab rails may be able to be installed if required. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Hampden Hall contact details
Telephone number: +44 (0) 115 908 2280
Email Hampden Hall
Residence 360 image
£7509.04 - £8602.44 per annum