Integrated Energy Grids Laboratory (GRIDLAB)
Unit(s) of assessment: General Engineering
School: School of Science and Technology
GRIDLAB works with the focus on the whole system approach to energy and work on a broader research portfolio with the aim of clean energy systems integration into the power systems, by considering flexibility and uncertainty as key elements.
We work together to empower the Earth by reducing the carbon emissions from the energy sector to make a sustainable future for all.
We are part of the global efforts for creating a cleaner air for all.
- Integrated Energy Grids
- Energy Networks
- Power Systems and Grids Resilience
- Smart Grids, Microgrids and Nanogrids
- Distributed Energy Systems
- Distribution Microgrids Simulator
- Sustainable Energy Technologies and Management Setups
- Real-Time Digital Simulator (RTDS) for HIL, SIL, and CIL studies and experiments
- Power Systems Simulation Facilities (e.g. DIgSILENT Power Factory)
- High-Performance Computation Facilities
- Vahid Vahidinasab (Director of GridLab)