Skip to content

Visiting Research Student Scheme

Are you studying overseas and looking to study at a UK university?

A group of international students outside NTU's Arkwright Building

Nottingham Trent University encourages applications from students currently registered for a PhD and postdoctoral researchers at higher education institutions overseas, who wish to spend part of their study period at NTU.

The Visiting Research Student Scheme is open to research students in any academic area covered by our academic subject areas. Take a look at these pages to identify and contact an academic within the University you may wish to work with on producing joint research publications.

Once you have identified an academic sponsor, you will need to complete the Visiting Research Student Scheme application and guidance documents.

Please contact the Doctoral School for more information.

Still need help?

+44 (0)115 941 8418