Find advice, guidance and resources for health protection, sexual health, alcohol and drugs and emotional health and wellbeing through our HealthyNTU programme.
- Health protection
- Here at NTU we encourage our students to be fully vaccinated before they arrive at university, to keep you and others safe. Have a look at what vaccinations we advise you to have.
- Sexual health
- Look through our Sexual Health and Guidance (S.H.A.G) resources to find out how to protect your sexual health and access contraception.
- Alcohol and drugs
- The areas of drug and alcohol use is full of myth and misinformation. We’ve gathered together a range of reliable information and support services so you can get to know the facts.
- Eating well and keeping active
- Check out our handy hints and tips on exercise, food and how to get a good night’s sleep.
- Eating disorders
- Eating disorders can affect anyone of any age, gender, or background. Find out more here about how to get help for yourself or a friend.
- Emotional health and wellbeing
- Student life can sometimes feel overwhelming. Find some useful tips and resoures that can give you the knowledge and skills you need to help you manage your feelings.
- Join our community
- Discover the podcast, blogs and plenty of wellbeing activities that we run across the University throughout the year.
- NTU's health promotion programme
- Find further details on our HealthyNTU programme, including events and resources on our HealthyNTU Sharepoint.