How to access wellbeing support
Find out how to access our pastoral support, mental health and counselling services and student support advisors who can help you if your personal circumstances are impacting on your studies.
Our wellbeing services offer a range of support both online and in-person. The information below will help you to understand and access the right service for you. Alternatively, if you are on-campus drop in to one of our Student Services Centres to find out more.
- Support and wellbeing referral form
- Complete our support and wellbeing referral form if you feel need some additional support and guidance to help you with personal circumstances.
- Concerned about suicide
- If you become aware that a student is at risk, considering suicide and in need of emergency assistance to keep safe, seek immediate help by calling 999. Find out what other support is available.
- Emergency and urgent help
- Find information and support in the event of a mental health emergency.
- Your wellbeing toolkit
- Discover a range of health and wellbeing support and resources, including activities on campus, app recommendations, local organisations, and more.