Finding a job
The jobs market is increasingly competitive. Having a qualification – even a brilliant one – is no guarantee of landing the job you want. At NTU, our college courses offer exciting work experience opportunities – making you stand out to future employers or universities.
How we'll support you
Whatever course you're studying, you can count on:
- personal CV advice and tutorials
- support with applications and mock interview sessions
- sessions focused on improving your employability skills
- team building exercises
- opportunities to take part in real employer projects
- an extensive employer events programme
- dedicated careers consultant and employability adviser for your course
- innovative online tools, videos and advice
- help with managing your work experience.
Our support will help you stand out to future employers and universities.
Our Employability team
Our award-winning Employability team is here to inspire and enhance your career planning, whichever path you choose. Whether you wish to go on to further study or to look for job opportunities, we can guide you to be a successful candidate.
Visit our employability section for more information.
Whatever course you're studying, we'll offer you excellent work experience opportunities, and access to local and national employers.