If you’re aiming for a career in finance and the investment industry, this is a chance to hone your skills in a real-time trading environment.
The Trading Room includes:
- twelve double-screen workstations
- live financial data, from across the global markets
- Eikon, Thomson Reuters’ professional software for financial analysis
- flat-screen TVs, to keep you updated on business developments worldwide.
The facility is located on Level 0 of the Newton building, and it’s open to all of our economics students. Our Trading Room is one of the best in higher education, so come and put your skills to the test – we’re looking forward to meeting you.
Benefits of the Trading Room include the practical experience you gain from being able to use industry technology, create stock portfolios, monitor their performance and use near live reporting to make quick fire, informed decisions.
Address, contact and location
Address: Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University, Burton Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
Telephone: +44 (0)115 848 4460
- Category: Learning tools and spaces; Business; Teaching facilities
- Location: City Campus