Centre for Broadcasting & Journalism Postgraduate Open Day
This is an informal open event that is designed to help prospective students familiarise themselves with Nottingham Trent University and the Centre for Broadcasting & Journalism (City Campus).
- When: Wednesday 7 August 2019
- Registration: 2 pm onwards
- Time: 4 pm - 4 pm
- Campus: City Campus
- Location: CH1103, Chaucer building, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
Discover how your passion for story-telling can be your career, whether you want to report on your favourite sports teams, change the world with hard-hitting exclusives, interview celebrities or create compelling documentaries. See first-hand how we can develop and nurture your professional journalistic skills at our open event.
Find out how a postgraduate journalism qualification from NTU can help hone your communication skills for the world of broadcasting and journalism and get a taste of what it’s really like to study here.
This open event will give you the opportunity to:
- tour our award winning teaching facilities at NTU's Centre for Broadcasting & Journalism
- explore our industry standard TV and radio studios
- speak to our experienced team about our range of exciting postgraduate courses
- see examples of work produced by our current journalism trainees
Whatever your first degree and area of interest, find out more about how a postgraduate course can help you adapt your skills to the world of journalism.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Nottingham has plenty of Park and Ride services, a number of which are run alongside the city’s tram service - the parking provision is always generous, and you can expect a tram every ten minutes. We recommend using them, as parking in the centre can quickly become expensive. Visit the NET site for more information on the city’s Park and Ride services.
If you’re intending to park in the city centre, the closest (and largest) facilities to our City Campus are:
- Trinity Square (NG1 4BT): £4.30 - £13.00
- Talbot Street (NG1 5GG): £1.80 - £12.50
- The Victoria Centre (NG1 3QN): £3 - £15.00
Visit our travel pages for campus maps and detailed information on how to get here.