NTU City Campus Multi-Faith space - The Haven
Based in the heart our city campus The Haven is a place for reflection, meditation, prayer and stillness; a place where staff and students of all faiths and none can find peace, solace and emotional well-being.
The Haven is located at the City Campus Multi-Faith space located in room DIC 115 on the Mezzanine floor of the Djanogly International Centre (DICE).
Mondays and Fridays 8am-5pm
The Haven is open to all staff and students.
Use of The Haven
- Available for reflection, solace, meditation, prayer and stillness
- Available for all students and staff irrespective of faith or no faith
- It is a quiet space, not a meeting room or social gathering space
- No food or drink is to be consumed in The Haven
- All digital devices must be switched off or on silent mode
- Please leave the room as you found it – ready for use by others
- The principles of dignity and respect underpin the use of The Haven
We want everyone to feel at home and safe in The Haven. If you have any queries or notice anything that needs attending to, please contact Multi-Faith Manager Clive Foster at firstname.lastname@example.org