Competition: Celebrate International Women's Day with Curated & Created
From best-selling authors to award-winning musicians, Curated & Created is proud to showcase talented women all year-round. To celebrate International Women's Day, we are giving away a bundle of fantastic prizes to one lucky winner.
What you can win…
- A signed copy of best-selling book Notes to Self by Emilie Pine.
- A copy of India, Incredible India by Jasbinder Bilan.
- Two tickets to see saxophone star Jess Gillam at University Hall.
- A copy of Portraits: Black and White by photographer Emily Andersen.
- A copy of Somewhere Else Entirely by poet Ruth Fainlight.
To enter, head to the @ntucreated Instagram from Tuesday 7 March, hit follow and like the competition post, then tag a woman who inspires you. For an extra entry, share the post to your story, tagging @ntucreated.
The competition runs until midnight on Wednesday 15 March 2023 and winners will be announced on Thursday 16 March. This competition is open to everyone. Good luck!
Visit our Terms & Conditions page for full competition rules.
Events to inspire
Don’t miss a free International Women’s Day Workshop on Wednesday 8 March, from 3 – 5 pm as part of WRAP (Writing, Reading and Pleasure), where people from around the world are invited to write and talk about their lives.
Bonington Gallery’s forthcoming exhibition, Somewhere Else Entirely by renowned photographer and NTU lecturer Emily Andersen, shines a spotlight on the life of feminist poet and writer Ruth Fainlight. Their accompanying Vitrines exhibition explores the rich history of Nottingham Women’s Centre and the fight for women’s rights in the city.
Head to the Nottingham Trent International Women’s Day page to find out more and see a full rundown of activities across the university.
- Category: Culture; Curated & Created; Current students