Staff and students are making a big impact through the NTU Green Rewards programme by sharing their green actions and taking part in more sustainable and wellbeing behaviours. Through an easy to use, free app, you can log your actions, take part in monthly challenges and earn points to win prizes.
Over 3,491 staff and students at NTU have taken part in Green Rewards, racking up an impressive 205,243 sustainability actions which have collectively resulted in nearly 413,425.94 kg of avoided carbon emissions.
NTU Green Rewards is a joint venture between NTU and our students' union, NTSU. Through the platform, NTU staff and students are able to track their positive actions across six key themes ranging from reducing food waste to more sustainable travel options to reducing your personal carbon footprint. Green Rewards is a collaboration between NTU and NTSU.
How can I get involved?
- Ask your lecturers and staff within your school / department to sign up and join their team. You can support the work that is being carried out.
- Check out the events: take a look at our events pages and follow us on social media for all the updates about what we are doing and how you can get involved throughout the year.
- Tell your friends about NTU Green Rewards so they can start getting rewarded for their wellbeing and sustainability actions
- Really passionate about sustainability? Why not Become an eco-ambassador: organise, promote and encourage sustainability projects to fellow students, working alongside the Sustainability Team across all NTU campuses. You can sign up by completing this form.
- Email the Sustainability Team to sign up or with any queries, you have in becoming an NTU eco-ambassador.