Cyberpsychology, Online Harms and Behavioural Addictions
Dr Daria Kuss is a Chartered Psychologist, Chartered Scientist and Associate Professor in Psychology at Nottingham Trent University, where she leads the Cyberpsychology Research Group and is Deputy Director of the International Gaming Research Group. She has an international reputation as cyberpsychology and technology use expert, and is an award-winning author, having published numerous scientific articles and authored several books.
She is regularly engaged in consultancy work, including for governments, criminal courts, mental health treatment providers, the technology industry, the media, higher education, and the performing arts. Some clients and collaborators include the World Health Organization, the European Parliament, the UK Government Select Committee DCSM Digital, Culture, Sports and Media, the Czech Government Council for Drug Policy Coordination, and Facebook/Meta TTC Labs Design for Youth. She regularly delivers keynotes around the world and frequently appears on national and international media.
- Literature reviews and secondary analysis for the technology industry
- Game and social media evaluation and risk assessments
- Expert witness and advisory work (legal cases)
- Expert and advisory work (non-legal) (cyberpsychology and online harms)
- Expert peer review (cyberpsychology and online harms)
- Media and public relations concerning cyberpsychology and online harms
- Bespoke training and workshops for mental health treatment providers, tech industry, parents and other stakeholders on gaming addiction treatment, gamer protection, harm-minimization and responsible gaming and social media use
- Public speaking (cyberpsychology and online harms)
How to access this consultancy support
For more information on the support available, how it could work for you, and to discuss your ideas, contact: email@example.com.
Further consultancy and support
Protecting employers and employees against cybercrime
Consultancy and bespoke training for employees to protect organisations from cyber crime.
Gambling and behavioural addiction awareness and support
Discover our gambling and behavioural addiction awareness and support consultancy services.
Arts, heritage and museums consultancy
At NTU we provide expert consultancy to organisation working in the arts, heritage, and museums sectors. Our academic team have overseen hyndreds of arts and heritage projects and can help you overcome barriers in the industry.