Sports Analysis and Performance Service
This programme offers those within the sport industry a personalised and tailored range of testing and consultancy services to help professional athletes achieve their fitness and wellbeing goals.
Gain access to leading academics in the fields of Biomechanics, Physiology, Psychology, Sociology and Coaching science and get the most out of sport and exercise.
The Sports Analysis and Performance consultancy specialises in two core services:
Physiology testing - £195
- Analysis of blood lactate response to exercise intensity and the evaluation of maximal oxygen uptake
- Identifies effective training intensities to maximise aerobic and anaerobic performance
- Results used as a monitoring tool to track training enhancements or as a design tool to optimise training
- Comprehensive report provided detailing finding and advice
Biomechanical testing - £195
- 3D motion analysis of running gait
- Identifies asymmetry of movement and characteristics of the client's technique that are sub-optimal
- Consultant will provide advice on increased injury risk or alternative methods and approaches for effective training
- Comprehensive report provided, detailing findings and advice
The Sport Psychology Academic Team can deliver a range of workshops which can be tailored to the needs of your team or athletes across a variety of themes:
- Sport psychology
- Team sport physiology
- Environmental challenges
- Nutrition and supplementation
- Human physiology and performance
- Sport coaching
- Sport sociology
Workshops are delivered by an expert in the field at our Clifton Campus, and can last either half a day (four hours) or a full day (eight hours). Alternatively they can also be booked by the hour.
- Hourly fee: £196
- Half day (four hours): £780
- Full day (eight hours): £1560
Find out more, or contact us for more details.
Get in touch
If you'd like to enquire about any of the Nottingham Trent University's Sports Analysis and Performance Services, please get in touch.
You can also read more about the services on offer on the dedicated Sport Analysis and Performance Services website.
More NTU consultancy services
NTU offers a comprehensive package of support to help businesses become more sustainable, carbon-literate, and contribute towards an increasingly green economy. This support is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
Productivity and innovation consultancy
NTU offers several consultancies to businesses that would like to improve their productivity and innovation by working with our subject matter experts. This support is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
Developing new products and services
We can provide you with the skills, expertise and technology to help your business develop new products and services, from start to finish.
Information Security Consultancy
Our Information Security Consultancy service enables software development, financial services and consulting companies to access specialist knowledge and world class expertise.