Business benefits and the NTU offer
Benefits for small to medium-sized organisations (less than 250 employees)
- We can alleviate the pressures of SMEs looking to access apprenticeships by providing support with recruitment, facilitating levy transfers and providing free mentor training so you can focus on your business objectives.
- Apprenticeships provide you with a productive and effective way to grow talent and develop a motivated, skilled, and qualified workforce.
- We work closely with businesses to create courses that are built and adapted to the immediate needs of organisations like yours, to ensure apprentices are trained in line with your company’s priorities.
- Apprenticeships provide you with an opportunity to diversify your workforce, bringing in new ideas to your organisation and actively aiding succession planning.
- Apprenticeships act as a cost-effective solution to expand your business and develop new departments to aid company growth and innovation.
Benefits for large organisations
- Apprenticeships are an effective way to use Government funding to upskill your employees by gaining internationally recognised qualifications.
- Apprenticeships can improve the reputation and service delivery of your company: 90% of apprentices staying in their place of work after completion.
- We work closely with you to support your employees, developing the skills and knowledge directly relevant and beneficial to their day-to-day job.
- We can provide you with access to a dedicated apprenticeships team, all with extensive commercial experience or working alongside large organisations to deliver effective apprenticeship solutions tailored to your business.